giovedì 7 ottobre 2010

The Very Last Time ... For you, for me


Una settimana fa ho sentito l'ultimo battito del Tuo Grande Cuore ... e da allora il silenzio e' assordante. Mi manchi tanto, Amore ... mi manchi troppo

I need to remember the day, When we said goodbye for the very last time

There was still so much to say, But time came between us and quietly stole you away

Let me remember the day, We walk to the garden and sit for a while

The hours are slipping away, Still I try to hold them and freeze them in time

So leave me believing we'll meet here again, Promise me some kind of sign

As each day turns into night, I blow out the candle and turn down the sheet

And now that you've risen so high, I know that you watch over me as I sleep

Always believing we'll meet up again, Waiting for some kind of sign,

So now I remember the day, When we said goodbye for the very last time

But no one can take you away', Cause here in my memories there's never a very last time

Never a very last time...




Nessun commento: